The water cake, especially in this period before the summer, can be really useful to treat yourself to some sin of gluttony: here is the recipe
This very long period of quarantine has just passed, we all can't wait to get back in shape especially in view of the warm season looking for different foods to lose weight.
Obviously we do not necessarily have to do the usual drastic diets especially because on the first occasion we lose all the kilos that we have lost. Every now and then a little sin of gluttony is all there, but we can still pay attention to calories even if we eat chocolate.
Among these is the very tasty but also low-calorie water cake, easy and quick to prepare.
- 200 g of 00 flour
- 30 g of bitter cocoa
- 120 g of sugar
- 40 g of seed or olive oil
- 200 ml of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
In the next paragraph we will see how simple and very fast it is to prepare this tasty dessert.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN -> Vegetable milk to lose weight: here are the best ones and how to choose
Water cake, how to prepare it? Here are all the steps to take
To prepare the water cake, as we saw in the previous paragraph, the ingredients are very few and the procedure is equally easy.
- The first thing we need to do is put the following ingredients in a large enough bowl: cocoa, sugar, flour and baking powder.
- As we begin to mix the various powders just poured, we add the water, the oil and we work everything.
- When we realize that our dough is quite creamy and lump-free, we pour it all into a non-stick cake mold or covered with a layer of baking paper.
- We put the cake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes; then check the cooking with a toothpick.
- When our dessert is ready, we have to wait an hour to let it cool down, then add a little icing sugar for decoration, cut it into slices and taste it.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN -> Celery and banana, two foods with an amazing property in common
As we have seen, in this we use oil instead of butter; this mode should become a rule because the oil, especially that extra virgin, it is rich in properties and benefits for our body.