Dinner, especially in these quarantine days, can be really a problem but there are some tips to follow: here are some simple and quick ideas
During the quarantine, due to containing and limiting the infections from New Coronavirus, dinner can be a real problem especially if among the objectives there is to prepare it in a healthy and light way: here are some simple and quick tips.
Obviously, even if at the moment no plans are being made because of Covid-19, summer is around the corner and you have to regulate yourself because we will no longer have the big coat to hide the extra pounds.
Among the many alternatives that we can try is the 100% veg recipe offered by the site 'First ChefOr the grilled tufu accompanied by tasty mushrooms.
- The first thing to do to prepare this simple dish is marinating with extra virgin olive oil, soy sauce (or balsamic vinegar) and a clove of garlic cut in two.
- Then cook the tufu in extra virgin olive oil for a few minutes, time to flavor and dry.
- Cook the mushrooms with oil and chilli pepper.
- Finally mix the tofu with the mushrooms and you're done.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN -> BREAKFAST GINGER, MANY BENEFITS: EXCELLENT TO DEFLATE IN QUARANTINE
Covid-19, light dinner in quarantine: chicken with potatoes and without remorse? Yes it can
There dinner in times of New Coronavirus it can be a problem, but with some simple, quick and above all recipes light the final meal of the day will acquire a different flavor and above all without remorse.
The recipe proposed in the previous paragraph may be among the alternatives, but the more traditional ones may not appreciate the dish and we certainly do not want discussions during our dinner.
So let's try a dish that will really agree everyone: the chicken with potatoes in a light version.
The ingredients are obviously the usual, the difference lies in the method of preparation. Here's what you need according to the recipe of the site 'PourFamme‘: 2 pairs of chicken legs; parsley; 3 cloves of garlic; Cherry tomatoes; grated Parmesan cheese; salt; 6 potatoes and several spices.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN -> CORONAVIRUS, BEER YEAST COMPLETED: HERE IS THE HOMEMADE RECIPE
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then cut in the way we prefer.
- Put the chicken and potatoes in an oil-free pan.
- Then we combine the remaining ingredients and let it cook for about 1 hour.
- Finally, if we want, we can add one or two tablespoons of raw extra virgin olive oil.